Dear Parents and Staff,
All Festirama activities are on the east campus (middle school) this year
- Tents are usually the first things to be put up so we will start the alternate dismissal Wednesday, May 18.
- Rides and other trailers are expected to arrive as early as Tuesday.
- Morning drop off will be unaffected. Buses will be able to use the bus loop in the morning. (single lane) Middle school students who are car riders will still be dropped off in the Harroun parking lot at the end of the bus loop at the stop sign.
- Afternoon buses and pick up will be adjusted starting Wednesday, May 18. Middle school students will be dismissed at 2:35p.m., walk over to the west campus (escorted by their teachers), and load the buses before the elementary building dismisses at 2:45p.m. Buses will not use the east campus bus loop for pick up starting May 18.
- Ravine Rd. parking lot will be closed to all traffic starting Tuesday, May 17 at 3:30 p.m.
- Because of the alternate bus traffic in the afternoon, the west campus school parking lot will be closed at 2:15 p.m. rather than 2:30 p.m. Once the bus traffic is in line, cars may not move until the buses have gone.
We typically have Sylvania police during the alternate dismissal days to run the traffic light, allowing us to get the students crossed in a timely fashion.
Typically the grounds are cleaned up and ready for normal school traffic by Monday but please be prepared to continue alternate dismissal through Monday, May 23.
As you are aware, the timing of all of this is always a bit unpredictable, so we appreciate your patience with us.