Don’t Forget School Pictures. Tomorrow, Friday, August 25. This is a non-uniform day which means students do not need to be in uniform. However, it is not a jeans day. Non-uniform clothes need to be school appropriate. Order forms were sent home with every student last Thursday.
The Fall Fundraiser kicked-off this Wednesday. It continues through Wednesday, September 6. Please support our St. Joseph PTO.
Thursday envelope topics include:
- Principal's Bulletin: Parent Orientations, Fall Fundraiser, Kindness Coaches, Camp Storer, Picture Day, Yard Signs
- Free / Reduced Lunch Letter and Application Form: Each year families must submit new forms for eligibility.
- Health Screening
- Welcome Back! A Letter from the PTO President, Rita Hayes
- Honeywell Instant Alert®
- St. Joseph Jaguars Cross Country- Still time to Join the Team!
- Public and Permanent- Promote Responsible Use of Technology & Prevent Digital Abuse!
- St. Joseph Pack 87: Are you interested in the Scouting program at St. Joe's? If so, we invite you to attend an informational meeting on August 29th from 7-8 pm at the East Campus Family Center. Cub Scouting is open to ALL boys grades K-5 and offers many terrific character building activities. If you are unable to attend but have questions, please contact Cubmaster Matt Harrison at (419) 347-7041 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See schedule and newsletter in the complete Thursday envelope.
- Alpha: Explore Life Faith Meaning
- St. Francis Cheer Clinic